Fire Warden Training
Legally, a business is required to nominate a competent person or persons to carry out essential fire safety measures under The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. Pyrotec are able to provide fire warden training to ensure your business is fully compliant with the law.
Our fully-qualified team are able to deliver fire safety marshal training to your nominated employees, giving you peace of mind that your staff will be safely and promptly escorted from the building in the event of a fire.
The fire safety training course we’re able to provide includes:
- Important legislation information
- Discussing fire awareness – including the causes of fire and exit/escape strategies
- Ensuring fire wardens understand their responsibilities
- Evacuations, roll call, daily and monthly premises check
- Outlining the ways in which fire safety standards can be maintained
- Guidance on fire-fighting methods
- Detailing the types of portable fire extinguishers and how they can be used in the event of a fire
Your staff will be able to implement emergency procedures in the event of a fire with our fire warden course. This includes tasks such as making improvements to emergency measures and procedures, checking fire control measures, raising awareness of fire hazards in the premises, taking charge of fire drills and ensuring ‘at risk’ people are evacuated from the building.
For more information about how we can deliver specialist fire warden training to your nominated employees, get in touch with a member of our knowledgeable team today – we operate throughout Brighton, Eastbourne, Crawley and the surrounding areas.