Passive Fire Protection
Using the structure of your building to contain or decelerate the spread of fire is known as passive fire protection (PFP). As a certified passive fire protection contractor, our team of engineers here at Pyrotec are able to provide Brighton, Eastbourne, Crawley and the surrounding areas with highly-effective passive fire protection systems.
Our structural fire protection services include:
- Smoke barriers systems
- Protective solutions for steelwork, boarding, sprays and a variety of coatings
- Ensuring IT server rooms are adequately air-sealed
- Testing the integrity of IT server rooms
- Conducting passive fire protection surveys and audits
- Compartment integrity surveys and audits
The professionals here at Pyrotec have the knowledge and expertise required to ensure your safety in the event of a fire. As members of the Institution of Fire Engineers, you’ll always be able to count on us here at Pyrotec for sterling service and excellent workmanship when it comes to fire safety and passive fire protection strategies.
Get in touch with our specialist team today to discuss the passive fire protection systems we’re able to provide for your premises – we’ll always be on hand to help.