Fire Safety Training
In order to be fully compliant with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, all businesses should provide fire safety training to all employees. Our team of highly-qualified engineers are able to offer fire prevention training to all staff, ensuring they know exactly what to do in order to prevent a fire from breaking out.
Through our qualified and competent team, you can rest assured that your employees will receive expert advice from experienced fire safety trainers, giving you peace of mind that your staff and property will be safe and protected from the outbreak of a fire.
The basic commercial fire safety training we provide will include:
- Understanding fire safety legislation as a whole
- Raising fire safety awareness – including exit/escape strategies and the causes of fire
- Fire-fighting methods – including how a fire might spread, combustion and the classes of fire
- Providing advice regarding fire extinguisher types and placement
- Training on how portable fire extinguishers should be operated
Whether you’re located in Brighton, Eastbourne, Crawley or the surrounding areas, Pyrotec will be able to provide you with training to ensure fire safety in the workplace through our professionally delivered training course.
For more information about our fire safety services, or to enquire about the fire safety training we offer, get in touch with a member of our friendly, knowledgeable team today – we’re always happy to help.